Train Surfing - Final Performance Video


Train Surfing Final Performance



In the first scene we have tried to convey marking the moment, although we were unable to correctly as we did not stop for a minute to create silence to intensify our act. Then, the police officer (me), changes the role to the teenager who goes to save the injured train surfer (who we showed in the previous scene, who had fell off the train). I am then calling for help (using a telephone booth), to show how the society in the favelas is substandard. Then I rush to my uncle (Aizah), and I have to explain myself. (This scene is for around 2-3 minutes to show a clear understanding for the audience). Then we had a new medium that we used, which was a flash back, showing how the uncle had made a mistake of train surfing when he was younger and he doesn't want the same thing to happen to his nephew. Next there is a scene of a gang, who spots me on the street, and one person from the gang is the injured train surfer who I had saved previously. They approach me, to thank me and also want to help me when they find out that I have been kicked out of my house. He then asks me if I want to train surf again? And the performance ends with an interesting cliff hanger for the audience. Will I choose to train surf again? Or will I try to apologize to my uncle?

In total our performance is 4 minutes long. We effectively portrayed our performance clearly in a short amount of time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Script Annotation

Opening of 'Face' the play

Train scene - Act 2